Learn how to use Twitter for business
Twitter has powerful Search Engine Optimization benefits that can benefit your business. It can have a big impact on your website showing up when someone searches online.
Learn how you can take advantage of it. Join me, Danielle, for a presentation plus Q&A session.
Join me at the Oceanside Chamber of Commerce on Thursday, October 12th from 9am-10:30am.
Twitter is a microblogging tool to publish your business content. You can tell the world about your business in 140 characters or less. Links, photos and videos can be added.
The biggest benefit of Twitter for business is for boosting your website in search results. It can also be highly effective as a fast form of communication with a large group of people, and is a very valuable tool at large events.
We will go over how to use Twitter for business:
- Into to Twitter: what it is and why it’s useful for business
- Hashtags: what they are and how to use them
- Tagging: connect with people by tagging them
- What and when to tweet: look to your audience for insights
- RT, Reply, Like: the main ways to interact on Twitter
- Direct messages: connect directly with someone in longer form text
- Engagement: how to engage and get engagement
- TweetDeck: and other tools to publish posts
This will give you an introduction to what Twitter is, how it can benefit your business, and how to use it for your business. This presentation is part of the Chamber’s Growing your Brand Online series.
It would be great to see you there! You can book online here: socialmediachamber.com
Tip of the Week: Learn to use Twitter and how to take advantage of it for your business.